TS Tech’s main business is in wind and industry, and it has a long-standing desire to advance in marine and offshore. With the acquisition of Hanstholm Elektronik, we have become a major supplier in wind, industry, marine and offshore. TS Tech has its main base in Esbjerg and, with the acquisition of Hanstholm Elektronik, now expands its field to Lindø, Thyborøn and Hanstholm. This brings us closer and gives us better opportunities to serve shipping companies in Denmark.
– With the acquisition of Hanstholm Elektronik, we aim to become the leading partner for shipping companies in Denmark. We see a strong synergy between the two companies’ fields of expertise, and we look forward to providing our customers with better products and services. We will now give additional focus to the development of the marine area, where we are putting a strong team together, Thomas V. West says.
A good match of cultures
Two companies of the same mould will now merge into a stronger and more capable unit. In an industry where there is room for very few errors and where a high level of professionalism is paramount, it is important to be on the same wavelength when working together.
– Culture and the right company spirit is important to us – and we therefore see Hanstholm Elektronik as a good match. For many years, Hanstholm Elektronik has had a good and solid reputation in the industry, and we see them as a unique opportunity to consolidate in the market. We are very excited about the possibilities of the new constellation, Thomas V. West says
A dynamic market in rapid development
TS TECH is part of a very dynamic market with wide fluctuation within the different sectors. As a company, this requires broad shoulders and a wide range of skills.
– Things will go up and down in various areas, but overall, we are an industry in rapid development. In order to reap the benefits from a professional viewpoint, it is important to have as broad a foundation as possible. With the acquisition of Hanstholm Elektronik, we are very strong in the market and can meet all the challenges, says Thomas Sandholdt
Doubling the workforce
Not only does the acquisition offer a natural expansion of the customer portfolio – it also entails a significant increase in the workforce.
– When I see TS TECH double its workforce, it makes me proud and humble at the same time. We would not have come this far without the many dedicated employees – both at TS TECH and Hanstholm Elektronik, says Thomas Sandholdt
Towards new goals
The new organisation offers a strong foundation for TS TECH to raise the bar for future possibilities.
– We look forward to continuing our solid work and aiming for new goals together. I am sure that with the new organisation, we are well and truly equipped to handle the lively dynamics of our industry and grow strongly in the future, Thomas V. West says.